Simon Fraser University - Master's Degree
- Average Tuition CAD 15,500
- Acceptance Rate 60%
- Students 4,000
- International Students 29.3%
- Campus Setting City
- 01The office of International Services for Students (ISS) offers international students a wide range of support and services including academic resources, and advising.
- 02The student-led Global Community Mentorship Program (GCMP) offers international students assistance with transitioning into the college and the Canadian culture.
- 03SFU is the only Canadian member of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Times World University Rankings 251
SchoolApply Ranking 247
Maclean's (CA) 1
QS Rankings (Global) 264
ARWU - Shanghai Ranking 301
- Minimum incoming TOEFL iBT 20
- Minimum incoming IELTS 6.50
Financial Aid & ScholarshipIn addition to the entrance scholarships offered to high-achieving international students enrolling in a full-time master's degree program at SFU, students can also be eligible to apply for a wide range of internal and external merit-based and need-based scholarships and awards.
Established in 1965
Simon Fraser University is the first Canadian member of the National Collegiate Athletic Association, the world’s largest college sports association.
8888 University Dr, Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6, Canada
Other viewers of this school also liked
In the Blog
There are no reviews for Simon Fraser University yet,
be the first one to review.
1990-1994, Double in Arts & Social Science (Economics, Poli Sci, Liberal Arts Cert)
Intellectual stretching of your mind. Technical concepts taught are not all applicable in market place but SFU is a great place to get simultaneously bombarded and challenged out of one's comfort static mental zones. End result? Helps you in quick, flexible, thinking-on-your-feet analytical abilities.
2011-2016, Mechatronics Engineering & Business Administration Double Degree Program
I am thankful for SFU's competitive Double Degree program, which is preparing me for a future management role in a variety of engineering positions.
1991-1995, Strong Co-op Program
SFU's co-op program gave me my first IT job, and sent me on this wonderful career path. I could still remember the computing labs and the late nights we spent in them, completing our assignments and projects.
Add a Review
Thank you for your request.
We will send the requested information to your email address.
Meanwhile, you can consult with our admissions counsellors if you have any questions.
You will be redirected to the school page
in 20 seconds
Please make sure that your card is enabled for online payments before you proceed.