The University of Law
- Average Tuition GBP 15,192
- Students 16,000
- Total Annual Cost GBP 15,192
- Campus Setting City
The University of Law is an internationally recognised expert in the field of law. It's campuses are spread across 8 regions in the UK: Birmingham, Bristol, Chester, Guildford, Leeds, London Bloomsbury, London Moorgate and Manchester and it is home to students from over 120 nationalities around the world. The University of Law has a rich heritage and reputation for innovation and contemporary teaching practices.
Many leading global law firms work exclusively with The University of Law to develop their people. Rather than focusing on academic research, The University of Law aims is to develop its students to be thought leaders in the issues that matter to the legal profession and the next generation of practising lawyers.
- 01Awarded Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework for its teaching, learning and outcomes.
- 02Trained more practising lawyers in the UK than anyone else.
- 03Has the UK’s largest legal alumni with over 64,000 members, giving its students excellent networking opportunities.
Established in 1876
Braboeuf Manor, Portsmouth Rd, Guildford GU3 1HA, UK
Other viewers of this school also liked
In the Blog
There are no reviews for The University of Law yet,
be the first one to review.
Add a Review
Thank you for your request.
We will send the requested information to your email address.
Meanwhile, you can consult with our admissions counsellors if you have any questions.
You will be redirected to the school page
in 20 seconds