Manhattan Institute of Management
- Average Tuition USD 22,000
- Total Annual Cost USD 22,000
- Intakes January/April/July/September
- Application Deadline November 14 September 14 May 26July 22
- Campus Setting City
Manhattan Institute of Management diploma and certificate programs in business help students build a strong foundation in management studies and business acumen required to compete in the global economy.
MIM's small class size ensures that students receive personalized attention from experts in the field. MIM has served over 9,000 students from 67 countries around the world at its downtown Manhattan campus. Students studying at MIM will get the chance to live in one of the most vibrant cities in the world - New York, famous for its culture, restaurants, museums and nightlife. MIM's downtown Manhattan campus is equipped with modern facilities such as smart classrooms, workshop classroom, writing center, state-of-the-art computer labs, library and reception area.
- 01Licensed by the State of New York Bureau of Proprietary School Supervision.
- 02Over 30 years of experience in delivering excellent business education.
- 03Through programs integration of the study of culture, economics, and world business, this program will provide the student with an active, hands-on approach to understanding the global environment.
SchoolApply Ranking N/A
- Minimum incoming TOEFL iBT 45
- Minimum incoming IELTS 4.50
Financial Aid & Scholarshiptrue
Established in 1984
110 William St, New York, NY 10038, USA
Other viewers of this school also liked
In the Blog
There are no reviews for Manhattan Institute of Management yet,
be the first one to review.
Add a Review
Thank you for your request.
We will send the requested information to your email address.
Meanwhile, you can consult with our admissions counsellors if you have any questions.
You will be redirected to the school page
in 20 seconds