Evergreen Valley College Official SchoolApply Partner
- Average Tuition USD 6,740
- Students 9,575
- International Students 44%
- Total Annual Cost USD 19,740
- Intakes Fall/Spring
- Transfer Yes
- Campus Setting City
In the Blog
Evergreen Valley College (EVC) is home to a vibrant and multicultural student community. Students can choose from a wide range of associate degree programs including Biology, Business Administration, Chemistry, and Computer Aided Drafting and Design (CADD). EVC also offers a variety of certificate programs in Accounting, American Honda, Building Information Modeling (BIM), and Entrepreneurship, among others.
Situated within a 175-acre campus, EVC provides the students access to state-of-the-art facilities such as modern classrooms, multipurpose conference and lecture rooms, libraries, gymnasiums, tennis courts, amphitheaters, and picnic areas. With different clubs, organizations, and campus-wide events on-campus, EVC students can have a fun and active college experience. Students gain valuable work experiences through internships and work placements within various companies in Silicon Valley. Students can choose to live off-campus with assistance from EVC's partner housing agencies - International Student Placements (ISP) and Cort Furnishings.
- 01EVC's 2+2 plan allows the students to complete two years at the community college then transfer to the University of California (UC) and California State University (CSU) systems campuses to earn a university degree.
- 02EVC is the #1 community college for transfer to San Jose State University (SJSU).
- 03Upon completion of their degree, over 95% of EVC's international students transfer to 4-year universities across California and the United States.
SchoolApply Ranking N/A
- GPA Required
- Minimum incoming TOEFL iBT 61
- Minimum incoming IELTS 6.00
Financial Aid & Scholarship
International students may be awarded a variety of financial aid available at EVC.
Established in 1975
There are no reviews for Evergreen Valley College yet,
be the first one to review.
Explore Careers of Alumni
Where they work
What do they do