Limerick Institute of Technology
- Average Tuition EUR 9,500
- Students 6,000
- International Students 1.6%
- Total Annual Cost EUR 16,500
- Campus Setting City
- 01The institute has twice in the past been named as The Sunday Times Institute of Technology of the Year (2008 and 2013).
- 02LIT follows the Active Learning philosophy of hands-on study, through laboratory work, studio work, case studies and field visits.
- 03Offers an affordable student life and value-for-money courses.
SchoolApply Ranking N/A
- Minimum incoming TOEFL iBT 72
- Minimum incoming IELTS 6.00
Financial Aid & ScholarshipThe University offers a number of scholarships to international students who have displayed a track record of academic excellence.
Established in 1963
Limerick Institute of Technology, Limerick, Ireland
Other viewers of this school also liked
In the Blog
There are no reviews for Limerick Institute of Technology yet,
be the first one to review.
2001-2005, Bachelor's degree
Great courses coupled with practical sessions
1997-2001, B.Eng. Electronic Engineering and Telecommunications
Proper preparation for the workplace
I have done two degrees with LIT and have found that the system and modules are designed to help prepare you for the workplace with an appropriate balance of academic and practical experience. My project and course supervisor, Prof. Joe Dunk was an excellent lecturer and and project supervisor.A
1996-2000, Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
Let It Transform you
With its perfect balance of academic and practical tuition LIT will have you ideally prepared for the real jobs in the real world. The college's extra curricular activities, clubs, sports and services as well as its proximity to the cultural and lively city of Limerick make LIT any students ideal home of learning and living.
Add a Review
Thank you for your request.
We will send the requested information to your email address.
Meanwhile, you can consult with our admissions counsellors if you have any questions.
You will be redirected to the school page
in 20 seconds
Please make sure that your card is enabled for online payments before you proceed.